Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Just can't keep up!

Life has been insane lately! The kids and I just spent 10 days in Nashville with my parents. Justin came for the last 4 days and we went to Dollywood! It was soooooo much fun! Ok, so let me catch up on the last 4 months!

In March my mom came to visit. She taught Avery how to crochet. We spent a couple days in Grand Lake. It was a nice getaway!



In April we went to Disneyworld. OMG what a blast! We woke the kids up at 4am to go to our flight and surprised them! Disneyworld is seriously the happiest place on earth! We are already trying to plan our next trip! Just have to start saving!










May brought the purchase of the Denver store, FINALLY! Justin's birthday, mother's day, the end of the school year, and tons of Gigi's weddings!
May 24, 2013- Things you never knew you would say as a parent, "dude. You can't just be naked all over the place!"

June was crazy as well! I took Bitty Girl to her first concert! Taylor Swift! My parents came to visit! Yay both of them! My dad hadn't been here in a year! Of course we pretty much worked the entire time! We did get a pool day in with the kids and they LOVE swimming with Nana and Pot. We made it to a Rockie's game. And headed back up to Grand Lake. We saw a BEAR!!!! 



July was our trip to Nashville. We did the Discovery Science Museum, pool, played games and baseball, had a birthday party for Brody, went to Dollywood, and celebrated 20 years of writing for David and Tony. 
Brody turned 5! We went to the Renaissance festival on his birthday. None of us had ever been. It was definitely a throw back to my childhood and Scarborough Faire!









I have been doing crossfit! I am so sore and feeling so great! It is only 2 times a week, which is very doable, so I think I will be sticking with this for a while! I hope at least!  

No comments:

Post a Comment